Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Greetings




Wishing you a happy Christmas, and all the very best in the new year.

Thankyou for your comments both at this blog, and by email, and in person. You have encouraged me to do all I can to record my midwifery knowledge and make it available to others.

The Christmas season is a time when we celebrate the birth of THE child. My prayer is that mothers throughout the world will be enabled to value their amazing strength in birthing, and choose to give birth and nurture their children to the best of their ability; and that midwives will value our role in being 'with woman', in promoting and protecting normal birth.

My husband Noel and I would be honoured if you would care to read our annual letter to our relatives and friends.

1 comment:

Sif said...

Merry Christmas, and may the new year be full of blessings for you and your family :)!